TRANQUIL HILLS WITH CHANDIGARH TO MANALI TAXI
Like Shimla, Manali is also a cultured hill station, It takes around 9 to 10 hours to reach Manali from Chandigarh. It takes longer reason being narrow roads, Hills, curves, and pints on the road. We provide Chandigarh To Manali Taxi with highly experienced drivers. It’s literally a beautiful place. Leh Road starts from Manali as well. Find sight scenes which you go for on the way to Manali and in Manali
If you hire Chandigarh To Manali Taxi, On the way to Manali we can show you: Sundernagar jheel, pandoh dam, Beas river, Satluj river, Kullu Valley etc
- Chandigarh to Manali taxi can show you stunning places in Manali. In the Manali:–The Mall, a local market, Hadimba temple, Solang Valley, Rohtang pass (till its open or as per Govt. rule)Did you find what you were looking for? No, let me guess! Is this car package you are looking for if yes. Let’s go to packages section click on the package icon and you will find most of the cab packages for North India. If you need Chandigarh To Manali Taxi and not sure where to start from discussing this over the phone with Hirecab for the free suggestion and discussions call on the above phone no or send us a query. We always provide Chandigarh To Manali Taxi.
There are few places in Manali which are not accessible with Chandigarh To Manali Taxi like Rohtang pass and you need to take permission from govt for a travel. How to obtain permission for Rohtang Pass. You can read our published article on Blogspot. You need chat support or phone support in regards to Chandigarh To Manali Taxi.
MANALI TO CHANDIGARH Taxi
Like Chandigarh To Manali Taxi, We provide reverse taxi tax as well. If you are looking for a taxi from Manali to Chandigarh. Yes! we provide that service at very affordable rates. We have most of the cars available. We can drop you from Manali to Chandigarh or even any other place in Punjab, Haryana, Uttranchal, Delhi etc. Send us a query to get a quote for the same or Call us from above number.
Find Below Shimla / Manali Lump sum drop charges with no extra expense & pick drop offers
Places to see on the way to Manali
- Naina DeviNaina Devi is located in Himachal district Bilaspur. This is the place which you can visit onceyou travel towards the Manali.The temple of Shri Naina Devi Ji is situated on a crest of a hill. Italso has samadhi of Jeona morh. Temple is connected to main road by a link road .It also has acable car facility. You can visit this Temple. It is very famous temple. There is a great view fromthe temple.Bilaspur jheej (Gobind Sagar)
Once we travel towards the Manali After going to Mata Naina Devi. We reach Bilaspur .Bilaspur is approximately 100 KM from Naina Devi. Govind Sagar Jheel is named in honour of Sikh Guru Gobind Singh.This is a man made Lake formed on Bhakra Dam. You might find some Water sports in this lake like Swimming, surfing, water skiing, kayaking etc.Sunder Nagar Jheel
Once we pass the Bilaspur lake. We continue to travel towards Manali. We reach Sundernagar, Sundar Nagar is approximately 60 kilometers from Bilaspur. Here is another beautiful Lake Sundernagar Jheel. Enjoy the beauty of sundernagar and Beautiful lake.Kullu valley
If we continue to travel towards Manali from Sundernagar. After traveling approximately 150 km we get another beautiful place, very famous place known as Kullu Valley. You must spend some time here Here in Kullu as Manali is 40 km away from here. The valley is known for its beauty.
surrounding terrain with majestic hills. It’s full of Pine and Deodar forest.Beas River
Beas river is also known as the river of Himalayas. Beas river flows to the Satluj river in Punjab. This is a beautiful river. Tourist use this river for rafting and for some other water sports. You can enjoy the beauty of the river.Satluj River
Satluj river is one of the longest rivers of India. You can enjoy the beauty of this river too& finally Manali
Finally, we reach Manali and explore the huge amount of traveling structure stuff here.
Confused! whether you should hold the cab for the entire trip or just take a Manali drop!
If you are looking for Manali drop that is a good idea instead of holding the cab for the entire trip. The reason all above places are just nearby If you hold a cab that is going to cost full day charges. So if you take a drop, You can hire a local cab anytime as per your need. Like Shimla, Manali has very limited parking places and those are very expensive.Cab is not going to run a lot, but if you hold it you pay charges for all day. You need a cab for Manali drop and Chandigarh drop from Manali.
Benefits of Hiring the Car from Us
1) The local drivers who are born & brought here will take you easily to these places.
2) Punctual driver and reliable service. If you want to attend a meeting, catch a flight. Rely on us.
3) Experienced drivers. Don’t’ worry about Local routes and chownks and sectors and all. Are drivers have been driving for years and years on these routes.
4) Great network of cars. Call us any time We provide you a car.
5) Courteous and helpful drivers so don’t Worry about driver behaviors and attitude. Helpline always open.
6) Drivers are well versed in roads and areas so hassle-free driving in the streets or roads.
7) Highly competitive price yet a great service guaranteed!
|Buy Online||Cash On-Boarding|
|Car Type||Single Drop||COMBO (PICK/DROP)||YOU SAVE IN COMBO||Single Drop||COMBO (PICK/DROP)||Combo|
|INDIGO||4299/-||8299(4149 Each)||300||4499/-||8800(4400 Each)||200|
|Dzire||4599/-||8899 (4449 Each)||300||4799/-||9400(4700 Each)||200|
|Etios||4699/-||9099(4549 Each)||300||4899/-||9600(4800 Each)||200|
|Innova||5299/-||10199(5149 Each)||400||5499/-||11000(5350 Each)||300|
MANALI TO DELHI DROP
MUST READ GUIDELINES
1) The prices Above Quoted are one point pick one point drop. Multiple points pick or drop will cost extra as applicable.
2) Once you hired the Cab, Cab will go non Stop, If you need breaks or want to do sight scenes or do some shopping on the way or maybe want to meet someone. RS 100 per hour is extra for all cabs.
3) Prices quoted for Shimla Manali drop or return taxi is Chandigarh pick and local Manali and local Shimla drop, If it’s a drop of pick up outside Shimla there will be extra charges for that as applicable.
4) As in Hills you might suffer from Vomiting, we recommend either carry anti-vomiting medicine if vomiting done inside the cab, RS 200 extra for cab cleaning.
5) Ac will be permitted in planes only not in Himalayan Hills
If you need ac in Hills as well There will be extra Rs 500 for Innova & Rs 400 Dzire Etios. other small cars ac in hills not applicable
Not sure what car would best suit your needs? Look no further. Our handy fleet guides aim to ensure you have all the necessary information to choose the perfect car for your trip. Whether you need a small car , or for a more spacious vehicle for a family, we help you make that choice!
How to Select a Car for yourself!
|Car Type||Seating||Boot space||Career||AC||Heater||Music System||Description|
|Vista||4+1||Limited||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Small Hatchback like a home car, limited boot space , best for Lowest budget, it has super cabin space|
|Indigo||4+1||Compact||no||yes||Yes||Yes||The best car for low budget, Its sedan with good boot space equellent to new dzire, xcent, amaze, sail|
|Dzire||4+1||Better||no||yes||Yes||Yes||2 categories , Comact sedan and sedan, Sedan has better space equellent to etios|
|Etios||4+1||Better||no||yes||Yes||Yes||Etios, Sedan with better boot space and better comfort, Better suspension|
|Innova||6&7+1||Better||Yes||yes||Yes||Yes||Muv, Number 1 for 6&7 passengers, Better boot, and carrier available.|
|Traveller||12&15+1||Better||Yes||yes||Yes||Yes||12 and 15 carrier capacity with roof rack, push back seats from Force company.|