₹12,000.00 – ₹24,500.00
Dalhousie is a hill station in Chamba district, in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 2,400 metres above sea level. Wikipedia
Dalhousie is a hill station in Chamba district, in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 2,400 metres above sea level.
Places to Visit in Dharamshala dalhousie :
- Dalialama Monastery
- St. John in the wilderness
Indica, Indigo, Swift Dzire, Etios, Ertiga, Xylo, INNOVA Exec, Tempo Traveller
McLeod Ganj is near to dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as “Little Lhasa” or “Dhasa” because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj
Bhagsu waterfall is located near Mcleodgang around 700 meters way from the temple so one has to walk. It is worth walking up to the waterfall as it provides a beautiful view. Many shops are available on the way so that if you get tired you can have water, soft drinks or other food items.
St. John in the wilderness
is an Anglican church dedicated to John the Baptist built in 1852, located near Dharamshala, India, on the way to McLeodGanj, at Forsyth Gunj. Set amidst deodar forest, and built in neo-Gothic architecture, the church is known for its Belgian stained-glass windows donated by Lady Elgin (Mary Louisa Lambton), wife of Lord Elgin.
Though the church structure survived the 1905 Kangra earthquake, which killed close to 19,800 people, injured thousands in the Kangra area, and destroyed most buildings in Kangra, Mcleodganj and Dharamshala; its spire, Bell tower, was however destroyed. Later, a new bell, cast in 1915 by Mears and Stainbank, was brought from England and installed outside in the compound of the church
Lake is situated in Khajjiar, in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated at a height of around 1,920 m above sea level between Dalhousie and
is a hill station in Chamba district, in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 2,400 metres above sea level
Not sure what car would best suit your needs? Look no further. Our handy fleet guides aim to ensure you have all the necessary information to choose the perfect car for your trip. Whether you nee a small car , or for a more spacious vehicle for a family , we help you make that choice!
How to Select a Car for yourself!
|Car Type||Seating||Boot space||Career||AC||Heater||Music System||Description|
|Vista||4+1||Limited||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Small Hatchback like a home car, limited boot space , best for Lowest budget, it has super cabin space|
|Indigo||4+1||Compact||no||yes||Yes||Yes||The best car for low budget, Its sedan with good boot space equellent to new dzire, xcent, amaze, sail|
|Dzire||4+1||Better||no||yes||Yes||Yes||2 categories , Comact sedan and sedan, Sedan has better space equellent to etios|
|Etios||4+1||Better||no||yes||Yes||Yes||Etios, Sedan with better boot space and better comfort, Better suspension|
|Innova||6&7+1||Better||Yes||yes||Yes||Yes||Muv, Number 1 for 6&7 passangers, Better boot and carrier available.|
|Traveller||12&15+1||Better||Yes||yes||Yes||Yes||12 and 15 carrier capacity with roof rack, push back seats from Force company.|
1) Local driver who are born & brought here will take you easly to these places.
2) Punctual driver and reliable service. If you want to attend a meeting, catch flight. Rely on us.
3) Experienced drivers. Don’t’ worry with Local routes and chownks and sectors and all. Are driver have been driving since years and years on these routes.
4) Great network of cars. Call us any time We provide you a car.
5) Courtious and helpfulll drivers so don’t Worry from driver behaviours and attitude. Help line always open.
6) Driver are well versed with roads and areas so hassle free driving in the streets or roads.
7) Highly competitive price yet a great service guaranteed!
Service will includes following things:
(1) New Vehicles (As new as brand new again not brand new)
(2) Excellent customer service to build long term relations with you.
(3) No Hidden charges.
(4) Point to point transportation
(5) Driver night included
(6) Toll, parking, green tax, road tax, yellow plate tax and all.
(7) All the places of interest will be covered as per tour detail.
(1)Last day Drop off dead line will be 10 Pm , If cab used after ten there will be extra charge.
(2)Price is quoted according to your number of days and destinations. If there is any change in anyone of them extra charges are applicable,
(3) Ac will be permitted in plane area, not in Himalayan Hills. If Ac required in hills there will be extra charges for the same.
(4) Charges are Garage to Garage, It doesn’t matter where you take a drop.
(5) One day is counted like a general working day Between ( 6 am till 10 Pm) It doesn’t matter at what time you hire a car or leave its counted as one day. after car used after or before extra charge are applicable.
If there is any union problem anywhere you need to pay for that we shall not be responsible. Unions are because of local taxi operator monopoly not because of any fault from our Driver /Vehicles or our vehicle/Driver papers.
If there is any restricted area because of govt rules, We need to go according to the rule of that time. Customer needs to pay for extra charges for the same. Example Rohtang Pass.